*Class included in a Training Package
Jan 2nd, Wednesdays 7:45pm
Jan 15th, Tuesdays 6:40pm
Jan 20th, Sundays 1:15pm
Feb 20th, Wednesdays 5:30pm
Feb 24th, Sundays 12:00pm
This course is for the dog that needs to learn AND practice the basics in a stimulating environment. Even if your dog already knows some of the Basics, if they have not practiced this around other dogs and people then this is a perfect class for you both to begin your training.
A few of the critical lessons we cover:
- Manners including Sit, Down, Stay, Come, Walk on a loose leash
- Teaching your dog how to make good choices all the time
- Plenty of focus work on owner and ignore distractions. An essential skill!
- How to use distractions effectively in your training. They are everywhere!
- Proofing all learned skills including Stay and Recall
- Learn how to teach your dog to go from crazy to calm quickly
- Learn how to properly and effectively play with your dog and incorporate it into your training
This class is recommended for your newly adopted dog or the older than puppy dog who has not yet been in a classroom setting. This class will get you ready for the next levels of training, whether it be Leash Skills, Confident Canine or even an exciting dog sport like Agility.