*Class included in a Training Package
Apr 29th Sundays 12:00pm
May 14th, Mondays 7:50pm
May 28th, Mondays 6:45pm
May 30th, Wednesdays 6:40pm
June 2nd, Saturdays 12:00pm
June 26th, Tuesdays 7:45pm
July 11th, Wednesdays 6:40pm
*email to be on wait list/first contact for upcoming dates
This course is for the dog that needs to learn AND practice the basics in a stimulating environment. Even if your dog already knows some of the Basics, if they have not practiced this around other dogs and people then this is a perfect class for you both to begin your training.
A few of the critical lessons we cover:
- Manners including Sit, Down, Stay, Come, Walk on a loose leash
- Teaching your dog how to make good choices all the time
- Plenty of focus work on owner and ignore distractions. An essential skill!
- How to use distractions effectively in your training. They are everywhere!
- Proofing all learned skills including Stay and Recall
- Learn how to teach your dog to go from crazy to calm quickly
- Learn how to properly and effectively play with your dog and incorporate it into your training
This class is recommended for your newly adopted dog or the older than puppy dog who has not yet been in a classroom setting. This class will get you ready for the next levels of training, whether it be Leash Skills, Confident Canine or even an exciting dog sport like Agility.